Click Image for Gallery
The high-end WD 6 P Premium multi-purpose vacuum cleaner impresses with its ultra-high suction power, with a power consumption of only 1,300 watts. The vacuum cleaner is equipped with the innovative filter removal technology and also with the flat pleated filter contained in a removable box in the device head. By folding out this box, the filter can be removed in seconds without any contact with dirt. Dry and wet dirt can be vacuumed without the need for filter replacement. Thanks to integrated filter cleaning, the dirty filter can be efficiently cleaned by pushing the filter cleaning button, so that suction power is quickly restored. The power outlet with automatic on/off switch allows you to work with connected power tools. Dirt resulting from planing, sawing or grinding work is vacuumed directly. Suction power can be adapted to requirements, both for standard vacuuming operations andfor use with power tools. Other highlights: 30-litre stainless steel container, newly developed accessories for the best cleaning results, removable handle with electrostatic protection, drain screw for large water volumes, parking position and much more.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
Patented filter removal technology
Quick and easy removal of the filter from the filter box – without contact with dirt. For wet and dry vacuuming without filter replacement.
Newly developed: floor nozzle and suction hose
For the best cleaning results – whether dry, wet, fine or coarse dirt. For maximum vacuuming convenience and flexibility.
Different nozzles can be directly attached to the suction hose. For easy vacuuming – even in confined spaces.
|Outstanding filter cleaning|
- Strong pulse air streams move the dirt from the filter into the container at the push of a button.
- The full suction power is quickly restored.
|Socket with automatic on/off switch for working with power tools.|
- Dirt that is a result of planing, sawing or grinding is suctioned away directly.
- The vacuum cleaner is switched on and off automatically via the power tool.
|Practical blower function|
- Where vacuuming is not possible, the practical blower function can be used.
- Effortless dirt removal, e.g. from a gravel bed.
- Time and energy-saving emptying of large water volumes.
|Practical parking position|
- Quick and easy intermediate parking of suction tube and floor nozzle during working interruptions.
|Practical cable and accessory storage|
- Space-saving, secure and easily accessible suction hose, power cable and accessory storage.
|Rotary switch (On/Off) with suction power adjustment|
- Variable suction power adjustment for normal and power tool use.
|Actual suction power* (Air watts)||260|
|Energy use (W)||1300|
|Container capacity (l)||30|
|Container material||stainless steel|
|Standard accessory ID (mm)||35|
|Current type (V/Hz)||220 / 240 / 50 / 60|
|Weight without accessories (kg)||9,5|
|Dimensions (L × W × H) (mm)||418 x 382 x 694|
|* Measured at the suction tubes according to the IEC 60312 standard.|
- Suction hose, 2.2 m, 35 mm
- Flexible suction hose, 1 m, 35 mm, 1 m, 35 mm
- Removable handle with electrostatic protection
- Suction tubes, 2 piece(s), 0.5 m, 35 mm
- Wet and dry floor nozzle, switchable floor nozzle with 2 rubber and 2 brush strips
- Flat pleated filter, in removable filter box
- Crevice nozzle
- Fleece filter bag, 1 piece(s)
- Blower function
- Parking position
- Filter cleaning
- Drain screw
- Accessory storage on the device
- Adaptor for connecting power tools
- Automatic on/off switch
- Sturdy bumper
- Power control
- Convenient 3-in-1 carrying handle
- Rotary switch (on/off)
- Storage compartment for small parts
- Working with power tools
- Outside area & garden
- Hobby room
- Entrance area
- Interior car cleaning
- Large water volumes
Karcher Vacuum Cleaner WD6 Premium