Click Image for Gallery
Whether you need to pick up dry debris, dust, glass or even liquids, the WD3 P vacuum has a specially designed cartridge filter that enables you to tackle it all without the inconvenience of changing the filter. The liquid pickup feature of the WD3 P is not only beneficial for cleaning up spills, but also has the capability to unblock sinks. You can even clean up whilst you work – the power-tool triggered auto-start synchronises powertools with the WD3 P, allowing you to limit mess whilst sanding and sawing. It's compact and easily transportable, with an ergonomic handle designed with convenience in mind; clearing all manner of dirt and grime, and its innovative design features don’t end with its powerful suction. The WD3 P also has a blower function, allowing you to dislodge dust from corners and harder to reach crevices, like your radiators or behind fridges and freezers. The WD 3 P multi-purpose vacuum cleaner has a 17-litre container and with the WD3 P’s high suction force and energy efficiency, you’ll be wondering how you managed without it.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
Special cartridge filter
For wet and dry suction without changing the filter.
Newly developed floor nozzle and suction hose
For perfect cleaning results, with dry or wet, fine or coarse dirt. For maximum convenience and flexibility when vacuuming.
Offers the possibility of attaching different nozzles directly on the suction hose. For easy vacuuming even in the tightest of spaces.
|Socket with automatic on/off switch for working with power tools.|
- Dirt created during planning, sawing or sanding is removed directly.
- The suction device is automatically switched on/off via the power tool.
|Practical blower function|
- The practical blower function helps wherever vacuuming is not possible.
- Effortless dirt removal e.g. from a gravel pit.
|Practical parking position|
- Quick and convenient temporary storage of suction tube and floor nozzle during breaks.
|Practical cable and accessory storage|
- Space-saving, safe and easy-to-reach storage of suction hose, connection cable and accessories.
|"Pull & Push" locking system|
- For easy container opening and closing.
|Ergonomically shaped carrying handle|
- Enables convenient transport of the device.
- Flexible and versatile in use.
- Space-saving device storage.
|Real suction power* (Air Watt)||200|
|Energy use (W)||1000|
|Container capacity (l)||17|
|Power cable (m)||4|
|ID accessory (mm)||35|
|Voltage (V)||220 / 240|
|Weight without accessories (kg)||5.8|
|Dimensions (L x W x H) (mm)||388 x 340 x 502|
|* Measured by the suction tubes according to the standardised IEC 60312 method of measurement.|
- Suction hose, 2 m, 35 mm
- Removable handle
- Suction tubes, 2 piece(s), 0.5 m, 35 mm
- Wet and dry floor nozzle, Clips with 2 rubber and 2 brush inserts
- Cartridge filter, Standard
- Blower function
- Parking position
- Accessory storage on the device
- Adapter for connecting electric tools
- Automatic switching on / off
- Sturdy bumper
Karcher Vacuum Cleaner WD3 Wet & Dry